Friday, November 25, 2005

Belive that Dreams do come true!


Working for Honda has truly made a lot of my dreams come true. Besides, its even our company banner: "HONDA: The Power of Dreams".

Inspite of all this, I now am dreaming of something big. Something that will make a great change in my life. I may have a glimpse of what I want, but I still cannot see the whole picture. This dream is interconnected in all the aspects of my life: God, Family, career & country! I want this dream to affect the lives of many and inspire them to make themselves better as well!

I hope that as I continue to dream big, God would allow me the opportunity and probably every means necessary in achieving my dreams.

"Dream Big! Live the life.....!" - Rockstar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home