Friday, December 16, 2005

Got to believe!!!

Just this year, I've decided to marry God's Greatest Gift to me. I did this without hesistance since she is really who I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

On that day, we both had fears on how we are going to make our most awaited moment, our Wedding. But inspite of this insurmountable amount of task at hand, our only hope of refuge is our Lord & Saviour, Jesus Christ. Prayers were truly our outlet and resource whenever we are in doubt of how we are going to overcome this grandest event of our life. Now all is set and ready for "D" day. There's nothing to worry about, we just got to believe that there is a higher power out there and He will never let us down. Cheers and be merry...... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home