Monday, April 17, 2006

Back with a Vengence!!!

Pardon me for my long absence in the blogging world for I have been too busy trying to think of a way on how to steal Manny Pacquiao's title belt & Uma's undying fashion statement, the headband!
Anyways, kidding aside! Still remember my last blog entitled: The Power of Dreams? Well, as to some of you who didn't know, I'm leaving Honda this May of 2006 and have been fortunate to find a new job as a Service Manager for this company called: Boeing Material Handling Corporation.
For the past 5 years of working in Honda, I've been truly blessed of having the fulfillment of realizing my dreams, capabilities and ambition. Honda is not just an automotive company on its own, but a family who have nurtured me as an individual. I owe a depth of gratitude to this company and forever will I be thankful for giving me this opportunity. The company, the brand, the product and most specially, the people whom I've worked with will always be a part of me.
Moving on, as I've said, I'm now given this rare opportunity of climbing the corporate ladder! I still don't know of what's ahead of me, but an optimistic person like me is already very much excited to face the challenges that will be thrown at me. All I can say is that I'm ready, so bring it on !
My situation right now is that I'm really happy. I hate to brag about it, but 2006 is truly a remarkable year for me. A new life, a new wife (ooppss, sorry dates!), a new home, a new job and hopefully a new car :) Together with this brings joy and excitement into my fun-filled life. All I'm waiting for is my wife's turn to find her new joy, which is a new job. I'm sure God will grant her this. God is good, and so is my wife, definitely God will hear our prayers. But right now, let's all continue enjoying life at its fullest. There's no better way to do this than now, so let's all be merry and appreciate the blessings our Almighty Father has endowed upon us. Chow and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home