Thursday, April 20, 2006

HOUSE HUSBAND!

Being a man, have you ever imagined becoming a house-husband?

Well in fact, since I'm in a weeks vacation before starting with my new job, I've finally decided giving it a try, since I don't have any other things to do. This could be a rare opportunity for me to perfect this God-given talent of mine of humbling myself in service for my loving wife whose very much busy with her career life, as of the moment.


I've started my day, by washing our clothes today. Thank God that one of our godparents in our wedding was kind and thoughful enough to give us this very useful household equipment. Good thing though is that I'm a Mechanical Engineer and I've masterfully managed to wash our clothes in the most bubbly and water-efficient way! It was fun, but at the same time spiritually cleansing. During my younger years, I'm very much fond of being in the water (since I'm a swimming varsity member!) and I've always come to appriciate the good effects of water therapy. But don't imagine that I put myself inside of the washtub. One thing that made me sick is that our drainage is still clogged-up due to unknown foreign objects stuck in our piping system (this is my reason for sighting the water therapy thing!), I've good reason to believe that this substance could be the doing of my wife's unimaginable amount of falling hair, hmmmm.....tsk..tsk...tsk... Which makes me wonder how strong her hair could be. Still, she has a lot installed up in her petite-cuty face (mwah!). Anyways, I managed to float around while doing my thing.

After this, I still don't know what to do at the moment. Maybe I could give my baby old car an oil change or start mopping up the kitchen floor. But whatever I do today, call me your house husband at the moment for I'am extremely proud to be one right now!

" Impossible is nothing! " Oh yeah! Try cleaning your house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home