Monday, April 24, 2006

"The Big BUM?"

Have you ever tried being an official BUM?
Putting the question aside, I guess you have a clear idea where this leads up to! As what you can see, my life is a bit laid back as of the moment. In every event of our life we need to take a step back and try looking at the big picture ahead of us. We need to reassure ourselves that we are still human and needs the time to recharge our batteries inorder to enjoy ourselves better. Pardon me for my self-indulgence, pero wala lang talaga akong magawa ngayon!
Bakit kaya ako binibigyan ng ganitong pagkakataon? Ito ba ay paraan para ihanda ang aking sarili para sa isang malupit at matinding pagsulong sa darating na panahon? I'd never thought that being a bum would help me reflect on the things that I've been doing in my life. Is this the reason why people are afraid of retiring, being a BUM for the rest of their life? It makes no sense just being in a house without a single thing to do! Is this also a reason why we put people in jail, to also make them a BUM? So what difference do I make? Am I one and the same with them? These are the things that I've been thinking of, walang sense noh! Kaya BUM ang ginamit ko eh!
B.U.M. - Bored & Unable to Manage a productive life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home